Saturday, August 19, 2006

It's Really Tough!!!

It is really tough. Might seems easy but when you get down to it, it's really killing. I stayed up till 0400 just now and woke up at 1000, then continue till now.

What is the purpose when everybody is plagiarising? Testing our skills in copying works? Yeah, good one! This is no fun... Really. I'm still carrying out plan A, if A and B fail, I'm going to take plan C --- not submitting anything. Anyway, it's only 10/100 in the finals. It's not that I can't do what is in the exam, but this assignment is really something that we did not see before.

W*****, think think think. What you get from this? A bunch of brilliant students who can "do" programming? A good name for yourself from LAN people that you have a batch of great students? I doubt so. You are imbecile W*****.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails