Thursday, December 24, 2009
Hahaha! Merry Christmas everyone! And a Happy New Year! 2010 is coming soon! Have any plans? I bet you do!
Company announced holiday too for my branch. So means, I got Friday, Saturday and Sunday off. To me, it's just another movie marathon week + becoming a poker face. And slashing a few dragons too.
Monday, December 21, 2009
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Hope you guys will appreciate these few pictures. Especially the last one.
Please do comment and then, you MAY laugh now.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
1. Dico's, a fast food chain that is famous in China, that serves the only curry dish around here. This is 魔法咖哩鸡块饭 (Magical Curry Chicken Nugget Set)
After that, I bought a packet of milk and some apples to prepare for me dinner.
2. Milk is VERY EXPENSIVE in China
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Below is part of the email. If you are facing a problem that you can't sign in to MSN and forced to use Meebo or Ebuddy, this is what you should be reading. It works for me now.
Below is a step-by-step solution for your failed-to-update-MSN:
"I reviewed the logs that you attached on your reply and found out that the program is corrupted and you are indeed getting the error code 81000306. The most probable reason why you are still experiencing this issue is that the Windows Live Messenger application that you currently have maybe damaged or corrupted. To be able to fix this issue, what you need to do is to process a clean installation of the Windows Live Messenger program. I will give you the troubleshooting steps that you need to do to be able to process the clean installation. I understand that these steps are a bit lengthy but it is important that you follow them accordingly so we can try to better resolve your concern.
Clean Install is different from manually removing then reinstalling the program. This process has steps that would permanently remove all Windows Live Messenger related files on the system giving you a fresh new slate to work on. For your convenience, I have provided the steps for you to execute this task, please follow the steps carefully.
Note: If you want clean installation instructions with screenshots, visit http://messenger-support.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!8B3F39C76A8B853F!15345.entry
If you are having issues accessing the link, here are the steps:
1. Remove Windows Live Messenger from the computer.
a. Exit Windows Live Messenger.
b. Click Start, click Run, type appwiz.cpl and press Enter
c. On the Add or Remove Programs window, click on Windows Live Essentials, and then click Uninstall/Change
d. Select Uninstall, click Continue.
Under Select the programs you want to uninstall, check the checkbox on all programs (Messenger, Mail, Photo Gallery, Toolbar, Writer), click Continue.
2. Remove the temporary files and folders from the computer.
a. Click Start, click Run, type cleanmgr and then click OK.
b. If you are prompted, click C: in the Select the drive you want to clean up list, and then click OK.
- If you partitioned the hard disk, the CleanMgr utility prompts you to select a drive.
- The Disk Cleanup utility displays how much disk space can be freed.
- This process can take several minutes.
c. On the Disk Cleanup tab, make sure that only the following options are selected:
- Downloaded Program Files
- Temporary Internet Files
- Temporary files
- Temporary Offline Files
- Offline Files
d. Click OK two times.
3. Delete Windows Live Messenger related cache files. Note: You can copy and paste the commands. Include the double-quotes ("). Also, just proceed to the next step if you're unable to find some of the folders.
1. Beside the date and time of your computer, right click the Windows Live Messenger icon, and then click Exit.
2. Click Start, click Run, type
"%USERPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\IdentityCRL" then press ENTER on your keyboard. Delete all files in the folder.
3. Click Start, click Run, type
"%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\IdentityCRL" then delete all files in the folder.
4. Click Start, click Run, type
%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\ and then press Enter. Delete the Windows Live Contacts folder.
5. Click Start, click Run, type "%USERPROFILE%\Contacts" then delete all files in the folder.
Note: If you are unable to delete these files due an error message saying that a program is using them even after exiting Messenger, follow these steps to make sure that Messenger has already stopped running:
1. Click Start, click Run, type Taskmgr, and then press ENTER.
2. Click the Processes tab.
3. In the Image Name column, click msnmsgr.exe, and then click End process.
4. Delete the Windows Live Messenger-associated registry keys.
The following steps contain information about deleting the registry. Before you follow these steps, make sure to back it up, and make sure that you understand how to restore the registry if a problem occurs. For information about how to back up, restore, and edit the registry, visit the following Web site:
a. Click Start, click Run, type CMD and then press ENTER to open the command window.
b. Type the commands exactly as they appear below, including the quotation marks. Press ENTER after typing each command to execute the command. Note: You can copy and paste the commands. Include the double-quotes ("). Also, just proceed to the next step if you're unable to find some of the folders.
REG DELETE "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows Live\Messenger' /f
REG DELETE HKCU\Software\Microsoft\MSNMessenger /f
REG DELETE "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows Live\Communications Clients\Shared" /f
REG DELETE HKCU\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL /f
5. Restart the computer.
6. Before we download Windows Live Messenger, let us run Windows Update to make sure that your operating system is up to date. This is will also help make sure that the program will install properly. Go to http://www.update.microsoft.com/. After the update, please proceed to the next step.
7. Reinstall Windows Live Messenger. Go to http://download.live.com/ to download messenger.
Again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you."
Forget about the "sincerely apologize" part. There is a saying, "There might be cure for cancer, but there is no cure for stupidity" and I think this fits Microsoft just nice.
Again, thanks to SFoong for this!
Microsoft is seriously being a FUCKING STUPID COMPANY. You disallowed me to go online because I did not install the LATEST VERSION of MSN. Fine.
I go install. In the mid of installing, "You already have the latest version of MSN.", GREAT!
Today, I can no longer go online for real. I uninstalled every single thing, and in the end, when it is at 9x%, it reads "Installation is unsuccessful". I hence trouble shoot, and follow all the instructions and in the end, IT STILL CAN'T FUCKING WORK!
And here's the best part. Guess what, I'm a GENUINE USER FOR MICROSOFT. SCREW YOU MICROSOFT.
Seriously, I am considering MAC now for my next machine. Seriously. FUCK YOU MICROSOFT!
Sunday, November 22, 2009
In this case, I'm from a summer-all-year-long Malaysia, had came to this Mainland of China that have four seasons. From here, I started to realised that, those sunny years that I had been having for the past 23 years, were really meant so much for me now even though, I only need to be here for 2 years.
Frankly speaking, I HATE winter. But autumn is fine for me. Winter is a pain in the ass, in the fingers, in the toes, in the foot, in the balls, in everywhere! I will never live again in a country with four seasons, unless I'm forced to do so or I have got no other choice.
Well, it is not easy for me to upload pictures here so let's waste no time and let me bring you around to "feel" how winter is like.
1. Drinking HOT drinks really kept you warm, only for moments.
2. Socks are really important
3. Oh! Spot the fake Oreo. It's called Oruduo. The biscuit burnt badly and so dried up. Never going to buy this again.
4. Again, socks are really really important!
5. Even your soap will become ice-cube-feel-alike when you take a bath
6. Spent RMB 110 to keep my leng cai face well moistured and smooth
Those pictures were taken quite a few days back. And today, I went out again to do 2 things. One, is to climb the mountain while do some prayers while PHOTOSHOOTING (I had been bad to my wife lately) and then, to eat something...
Sunbathing was never the same here compared to Malaysia. We hate sun in Malaysia but here in China, people love the sun. I love you now too, Sun.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Well, I just want to put down a little note here on my little diary that,
"Taking bath here everyday has become a challenge to me. Trying to shower without the heater is really chilling into the bones. But Jun Xue said that, I will get used to this weather soon. And I was counting. There is still about another 4 months more to go before the weather become hot again."
Monday, November 09, 2009
"It is not easy to gain a relationship. Try and see if you both can solve the problems. If can't, then you had to learn to let go.", I said.
There goes my Monday. Why is she telling me? T____________T
*FYI, she is hinting me that she's commencing her "attack". OMFG, God bless me.*
I don't want a China girlfriend can? No offense, but I just don't want to.
Saturday, October 31, 2009
So, I dressed neatly and nicely and handsomely, I brought along my wife and I started to snap around. This event is so important that they actually have roadblocks, ID checking and bla bla bla.
2. And they even set up roadblock on the street
3. Just look at the crowd across the street!
4. I on duty. No I is not blur.
5. People who want to go to the shop houses near that car behind there also need a security pass.
6. One of the famous local TV host, Chien Ying
7. Kids with Red Flags
8. Reminds me of our flags
9. Getting ready for opening ceremony
11. Forgot who is this
12. I like the one in the middle. I like her eyes.
14. Some people even cried at the opening ceremony! It was soooooooooooooooooooo touching... NOT.
15. Sniper ready.
17. Feel like Reuters reporter for taking this picture