Saturday, October 31, 2009

WuZhou International Jewel Festival 2009

On the 30th October 2009, it was set as WuZhou International Jewel Festival. This event is so grand that, people of WuZhou itself had never seen such preparations made to cater for this event in years!!

So, I dressed neatly and nicely and handsomely, I brought along my wife and I started to snap around. This event is so important that they actually have roadblocks, ID checking and bla bla bla.

1. Roadblocks




2. And they even set up roadblock on the street




3. Just look at the crowd across the street!




4. I on duty. No I is not blur.




5. People who want to go to the shop houses near that car behind there also need a security pass.




6. One of the famous local TV host, Chien Ying




7. Kids with Red Flags




8. Reminds me of our flags




9. Getting ready for opening ceremony




10.




11. Forgot who is this




12. I like the one in the middle. I like her eyes.




13.




14. Some people even cried at the opening ceremony! It was soooooooooooooooooooo touching... NOT.




15. Sniper ready.




16.




17. Feel like Reuters reporter for taking this picture




18.




19.




20. and this picture




21.




22. I am confident... smile




23. and I think I'm not...




24.




25.




26.




27.




28.




29. I felt like reporter too for this picture! Finally get a chance to shoot something like this!




30. Can you guess which one I like?




31. Of course you do.

1 comment:

buttercup said...

hahaha.. why i want to shoot myself!?!? lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails