Few days ago, a guy named Alvis Kong (Alviss Kong) suicided after he left a note on Facebook. There were a big hoo-haa and I can safely say that a lot of the chinese communities shared the suicide notes all over the places.
And then more people shared. And still, sharing.
Just recently AGAIN, another guy too, left a note on Facebook again, and plan to suicide on the 15th December 2010. Do we even realised how powerful are these kind of influence to people who does not have a strong will?
Let's go back to animal abuse at first. People shared the first video on the net. Then somewhere on the Earth came another video. Then another. Then another. Another and another. This is a never ending story because we who shared those videos, [we might be scolding those people BUT] actually encouraging the act of animal abuse. It's what we called as adverse effect.
The same effect takes place when we sharing news about somebody suicide. ESPECIALLY, on how detailed they suicided. It makes people learn.
Perhaps, when you choose to suicide for sure, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DONT DO THE FOLLOWING:
Jump off a buidling - you will probably shattered every single organ in your body.
Medications - you will probably screw up your liver and kidney so badly.
Injections - you will pollute your own blood a lot and followed by destroying all the other organs.
Now, why am I giving examples of these few? Because when you did any of the 3 (or more), your blood and organs cannot be used anymore! Come on! Before you suicide, please do some good here and suicide at those places itself whereby they can immediately take out your organs so that you can still contribute to the world even after you die. At least drain your blood dry in our Blood Bank!
Be selfish no more, and STOP SHARING THOSE VIDEOS OR NOTES. You're just as good as the mastermind behind their suicides.
Though it's a 5th one, still a business trip. LOL. Managed to spare some time to go around Hong Kong.
1. On the way to GuangZhou before transit using train into Kowloon (HungHom) directly. Due to ASEAN Game, there's 2 roadblocks spontaneously. Nothing like this happened before in my trips to Hong Kong.
2. Yau Ma Tei station.
3. Recently, dSLRs changing from the traditional black into other colours.
4. Forgot what street was this, it's night shot!
5. I dropped by this shop to have a taste on this Ginger Steamed Milk. Teh Halia is better.
6. Sometimes, an "End" is the end for others. To me, it's an opportunity to start again.
7. People told me that there are a lot of things to eat in Temple Street, I thought it was our Pasar Malam style, who knows it's like this.
8. A lot of things to see in Temple Street.
9. And are colourful.
11. I noticed this. Immediately have this de javu feel from Rush Hour.
12. Passed by this shop, but didn't try out the Lou Poh Peng.
13. Instead, I bought these. Ham, Lotus and Butter bun as dinner.
14. I thought this Butter bun won't be nice, I was wrong.
15. Next morning, about 6.20am I finally get to see what is it like outside the tiny window from Dorsett Seaview Hotel.
16. Then I noticed the wall is quite nice too.
17. After preparing, I went to Starbucks in Haikou for breakfast. Cranberry tastes good!
18. Not forgetting my love, Green Tea Frappuchino.
19. I was supposed to meet someone in SheungWan at 11am. I reached about 1.5 hours earlier. No choice, went to Starbucks right across the street again to take this Bacon & Cheese so that I can get to sit down and use the Wi-Fi so that I can kill some time.
21. Suddenly, this dog appeared.
22. The master ordered it to stay outside while she went and buy coffee.
23. Very obedient and beautiful dog.
24. Street shooting in Tong Lo Wan.
25. Mini Van station. Went to visit my Taekwondo master and madam.
27. ... who just got up and crying. LOL.
31. Went to dinner with Sir, Madam and family.
34. Scrumptious meal! Thanks Sir!
35. After dinner, we got some dessert from here.
37. "How can you miss it?"
38. Of course I can't! Yummy!!!
Well, that's about my trip this time. Hope I have got time to go Hong Kong for a good visit just some day.