1) My backdoor in China should be going to die off liao. I am afraid I might not even get to keep myself update with you guys in the future. T____T
2) I was very busy with Hong Kong's stuffs after I came back so until now, only I get to update a little bit.
Now back to the story. Back then in September, I went to Hong Kong to participate in Hong Kong Jewelry Exhibition September 2009 in Asia World Expo (AWE in short). This exhibition is tremendously HUGE! It is the first time I participated in event that is THAT HUGE! Over thousands of exhibitors and tens of thousands of visitors visited!
1. Outside view of my hotel room back in GuangZhou
2. I went out jalan-jalan and I saw this.
3. This was captured in "Bu Xing Jie" (步行街) in Guangzhou
Back in AWE, Hong Kong.
4. We have lion dance during the opening ceremony
5. Just see how big is this place. And what you are about to see, maybe is only 1/4 of the hall. And we have more than 8 halls in this exhibition
9. These are some of our products in our booth
19. This is to show you my working place back in WuZhou, Guangxi, China.
During my stay in Hong Kong, we really have luxurious dinner, thanks to boss.
21. How many restaurants in Malaysia do this? In Hong Kong, many.
23. No matter how high class or low class the restaurant is, they always serve tea first in Hong Kong
24. Only available in Hong Kong, as I known, and maybe some other place.
25. This plate one dish costs HK$100.00, which made up to about RM 50.00
27. I like the lighting in this picture
29. Ladies, see the Hong Kong boy at the back?
30. This was what I shot when I'm coming back to Malaysia. Taken in BaiyunPort, Baiyun Airport, GuangZhou.
31. Gifts. Okay, that lady over there is Malaysian. Not China's Chinese.
36. My mood when I was waiting for my flight.
Finally I'm done with this post. I have got a mamak session to catch right after this. And right after that mamak session, I need to come back and pack for Bangkok, Thailand tomorrow!
I am expecting good weather plus lots of photoshooting. I hope.