Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Yay New Phone!

Yay! Finally I got my own phone with my own extension. Cisco phone! Hehe!


Me camwhoring ler!!

Well, what would you do after a long long day of suffering from extra demanding customers? Very simple....


Ta da!














Yeap! McValue, Double Spicy Chicken McDeluxe! Not forgetting that one cup of Sundae Cup!


OMG!!! Look into the cup!!! Those chocolate chips and biscuit make it even better!


Yeah it's the one! And it's kinda feeling you know? Just that, it's a lil $$$.



People, never hesitate to reward yourself when needed. Life goes on and don't leave your life regretted.

7 comments:

Samuel said...

walao... why is everyone is blogging about food la...

I go shinD blog also food then I come your blog also food... making me hungry nia!! Cheh :D haha

Anonymous said...

oh my gooooosssshhh!!!!!!!!!!! dammm... huhu i wannn tooo :(.. btw the burger looks big !! over here i ate it like err smaller a bit and it costs me RM16++ for a large meal..btw over here mcD are a bit expensive then semenanjung.arrgghh ... but still a big fan of mcD...haha btw the cornetto mcflurry really taste good with the choc chips!! arrgh.. chao..going to mcD to get one now!!! hahaha c ya --s.ween--

Anonymous said...

hhahah! cos they see u small size so give u small one la! lol! McD is nice... i like the environment, much better than KFC's. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...
Can't remember the last time I went to McD's...
Why must you blog about McD when it doesn't exist anywhere near my campus???
The nearest one is about 30 minutes drive from my campus to Autocity in Juru... (T_T)...
Damn you Kenny for making me crave for burgers...

Anonymous said...

then u ma DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE lo.. haha! no one force you don't drive wo.. hahaha!

or delivery also can ma...

Samuel said...

Jeff!! our genki sushi from you still pending wan!! wakaka

Anonymous said...

ya lo ya lo! reminds me of that!! hahahaha! i'm waiting! lol! since he's paying the bill.. perhaps we opt for buffet.. we can eat more!

Related Posts with Thumbnails