Friday, October 19, 2007

I Dream About You All The Time....

Today I've started to answer calls. And it seems to be that a lot of customers requesting for Mandarin speaking agent and, I'm here! Hehe! Oh well, today is not a bad start after all!

And I'm going to work on Saturday and Sunday for some extra cash! WooooooooooHoooooooooo!


"I'm here without you baby, but you're still on my lonely mind. I think about you baby and dream about you all the time. I'm here without you baby, but you are still with me in my dreams" - 3 Doors Down

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless you!:)

Anonymous said...

to anonymous:-

haha! thanks!

MyKy said...

WooHoo!! Rocking, mate!! This your internship or a job by itself?

Anonymous said...

myky:-

just a part time job. But I love it very much! haha!

Anonymous said...

Bless me too... please? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails