Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The Secret Of The Chambers

Oh well, sometimes we should just practice what we've learnt before didn't we? And that's what I'm trying to do.

Fucking Inconsiderate Cina Bitch, ok, it somehow rings a bell that I actually need all of your supports throughout all the time. I might look tough on the outside but sometimes deep in the four chambers, it's hollow and lonely when you people are not around. Even if the chambers are flowing with blood every single day, it is just blood. Without you guys, I ain't complete. Thanks for the reminder Alex Yoong.

Anyway, I'm here to introduce you the Yahoo!'s This Week In Photos. It's really very good photo shooting job from people all around the world and I just don't get enough of them. If you like to travel around the world when seeing the real things that are happening, go find it. It helps.

And my upgrading is so near!!! I wonder if I have enough of time to build up that much of chakra and reiatsu and skills to pass with flying colours, this time.

Time to go. Tomorrow I'm having Metabolic for exam.

Good day/afternoon/evening/night(tick the correct answer) people.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails