Sunday, May 21, 2006

Tomorrow School Starting Already!

Yo!!! I'm so glad that tomorrow school reopen again!!! Yay.!! I've been wondering aimlessly for one week. It's really torturing me!!! I can't stand it! But now, everything will be different. My life will be full with challenges again! Yeah! I'm lovin' it!

Well, a new roommate has come in. He's not bad looking, honestly... And his sister not bad too! Haha. I'm bad. Sadly, I don't have the courage to even know the name as usual. Never mind! It's destiny. Let the God decide it.

You’re Beautiful – James Blunt

My life is brilliant

My life is brilliant

My love is pure

I saw an angel

Of that I’m sure

She smile at me on the subway

She was with another man

I won’t lose no sleep on that

Cause I’ve got a plan

Chorus

You’re beautiful

You’re beautiful

You’re beautiful is true

I saw your face

In a crowded place

And I don’t know what to do

Cause I’ll never be with you

Yeah she caught my eye

As I walked on by

She could see from my face

That I was, flying high

And I don’t think that I’ll see her again

But we shared a moment

That will last till the end

Repeat Chorus

La la la la

La la la la

La la la la laa…

You’re beautiful

You’re beautiful

You’re beautiful is true

There must be an angel

With a smile on her face

When she thought that I

That I should be with you

But is time to face the truth

I will never be with you.



I love this song very much. It tells my feelings. It hurt me and yet, heal me at the same time. Gob bless everyone with LOVE.
Recently read some other blogs and they did enlightened me. Things that happen in this world is and are always unpredictable although you might get to control some of the events. Galaxy, Planets, Earth, Nations, Governments, People. All are randomly and rapidly changing and we won't know until it's too late. Wrong decision is being made. Bribary everywhere. "People killing People dying, Children hurting and they're dying".

People fell apart, patched again. People do love each other but they never know how to address their love to others properly or in a way that they wanted to. Communication is the key to this problem. Being caring, understanding and tolerate play important roles in a Man's life. "Appreciate people and things in front of you. Do not regret when you lost them later because you never learn to appreciate -- A Chinese Saying".

PEOPLE! LOVE is in the air! Learn to grab them and let LOVE guide us to our future!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol got any nice blog tell me? I want to read some enligthening stuff as well. hahah anyway nice song lyrics.. LOL

Xines Ooi said...

walau...keat keng...u no good ah...wait school open coz wanna meet leng lui ah...haha...jk jk...anyway seems like u so excited when school start...lolz...its wierd wan la...for me leh, when school start i wan holiday...when i holiday time i wan school start...haha...coz sometimes school too long already then wanna rest...rest too long already wanna go school...hehe...but u such a special guy...always like school ^^ ...

Anonymous said...

=_=''

what a post on love?...

Related Posts with Thumbnails