Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Changes? Evolutions?

Well, I think it's time for me to do a little bit of update here. You know? I have got SOOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUUUUCH to blog about today morning but right now, I forgot most of them. Never mind. Here's the starter:

First, just now when on the way back, my boss sang in the car. For the first time man!

Second, I occupied myself kinda well today, feeling boredlessness.

Third, conflicts (not mine).

Fourth, photography! Should I buy a flash now?

Fifth, err... shit.. I forgot. Perhaps it's a good thing rite? Prone to forget sad things are good too~


True enough, my once old friend, Charles Darwin mentioned this : It's not the strongest, nor the most intelligence will survive. But those that are most responsive to change.


p/s: I wanted to post some pictures but I'm just a bit too lazy. Should be trying to create my own banner after this. Should be.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails