Friday, September 01, 2006

Secret Reveals

Some truth had been revealed today. I realised how much you had suffered. I'd been through that as well. Seeing you being sad, upset, not realising that it had happened. I thought I think too much.
I'm kind of hurt, seeing you being sad, because of him. I can barely stand it because I feel the pain that you felt. When I heard the truth, my mind went blank. I don't know what to do and what to think. I'm speechless at that moment. I don't even know how I should feel.

Well now, I feel like standing aside, because, I know that, the other him was also informed about this and he's trying to after you. I wish you all the best, and please, don't make the same mistake again. If you hurt, I mostly will feel hurt again.

God bless you, be strong!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails