Monday, June 09, 2008

Tags From Jun Xue

Since this one has got text only, I shall start off with this one.

8 things I'm PASSIONATE about:
  1. Martial arts
  2. Photography
  3. Friends
  4. Exotic food
  5. Mother Earth
  6. Family
  7. World that I'm belonged at
  8. People in need

8 things that I SAY TOO OFTEN:

  1. Huh?
  2. Errr...
  3. Hmmm..
  4. Have a nice day!
  5. Thank you
  6. WTF?!
  7. KNS
  8. Sure o not?

8 books I've read recently: (Boy, this gonna be tough!)

  1. Jewish and Their Thinking Skills
  2. Microbiology
  3. Principles of Biochemistry
  4. Digital SLR Photography
  5. Magazines counts?
  6. FEStival booklet
  7. I can't remember anymore...
  8. *Don't force me T_T*

8 songs I could SING all over and over again:

  1. I don't want to miss a thing
  2. My Happy Ending
  3. Because of you
  4. Negaraku(ku)
  5. Kau Ilhamku
  6. Mungkin Nanti
  7. What hurts the most
  8. Melt the snow

8 things I LEARNT for the past year:

  1. Family always first
  2. To like/love someone isn't easy
  3. I treasure my friends more
  4. I learnt that, old people's teaching still useful and functioning, even today
  5. Photography isn't an easy skill to be learnt of
  6. I need to know my direction clearer
  7. Martial arts are still my things
  8. *I just realised that I put only 7 entries for all of those that require 8 entries!!!*

8 people I TAG:

  1. Ee Von
  2. Kian Chiu
  3. Kin Wai
  4. Lay Theng
  5. Rachel
  6. Shin Dhee
  7. Wei Chun
  8. Peggy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails