Tuesday, June 03, 2008

FEStival : Rehearsal

Well yeah, another rehearsal. It rained a little yesterday. Let's hope that it'll not rain on Wednesday itself.

Took this one about 2300 hours plus


The crowd


Meeting


Children from Rumah Destiny


Some singing performance


Meet the dancers! They are great dancers!


Ashley, one of my STAR schoolmate too


Trying some effect there, obviously, FAILED


Due to poor lighting and most importantly, poor skills, I think this is the best that I took at night, which is not so good



Training


Fighting against my evil twin



The kids from Rumah Destiny are cute. It is my honour and pleasure to see that, even with such backgrounds, they are still able to live happily. Must learn from them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go go arsenal!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails