Thursday, June 05, 2008

4th June 2008 - FEStival

Yeap! It was the FEStival yesterday and we all could call it a success! This is the first one ever of its kind of this event being held in UTAR and we're the pioneer group! Good job everyone!

As usual, I become the KPC(Kay-po-chee) and coordinate everywhere and photo-taking. Holding a DSLR certainly gives you an advantage whereby when you said "Excuse me", people on the floor will make way and let you go to the front stage to take pictures. Ticket to a better-than-VIP's seat. I've learnt a lot today too! In controlling more funtions in my DSLR and here are some of the results(I took 400+ pictures yesterday).

The Crowd - especially during fashion show, no place to stand at all!


Signboard


Sara


I think that this menu is eye cathing


Triny - she can really pose


Lay Theng, my bad skills killed the lighting


Ushers - Ashley(right) and friend


He asked:"You sure I can fit into your lense?"


One of my tutors, Karen


I like the colour and angle of this shot, model: Siok Yee


Yi Xian


Nicole & Siok Yee


Mei Sze busy-ing


Catching fish using tissue papers


Students


Dr Yeoh - Vice President of UTAR


One of the makeup artists from Expression Master


Their gadgets


The dancers - pro


Before makeup


After makeup


Guest performer


Seeing the pictures up to here... You might ask: "Hey, where's the guys?". Ok. I did took guys' shots. But I just don't know why, it just can't produce a good picture! It's either the lighting problem, else, it's be the composition of the picture. Anyway, you'll be starting to see more guys now, for the girls.

He sang self-composed song, very nice song!


Models from FES, FAS, FAM, FICT.


Models Posers




I like the 3rd guy's hair. Cool~



Can't... remember her name


Astro Talent Quest 2005 Finalist - Vicky Tham!


She spoted me taking her photos and suddenly poses! Very fast reaction towards camera! Haha!


Vivian from Feeling Cafe. She and her partner guy very good singer. And I love it when the guy sang "One Night In Beijing". The both of them have a very good sense of humour. And they look just like couple.


Lay Theng & Kiwi


Well, that's the end of FEStival for now. Hope to see more successful events like FEStival in UTAR in time to come.

7 comments:

Më| §zë said...

yesterday was fun, but tiring, and we had a feww minor squabbles between us... but overall, everyone was happy..

:)

i like the pic of ken... the guitarist...

Anonymous said...

Hui huih~ thanks for the picts ya~ =)

Anonymous said...

ms:
tht's a good thing to hear! everyone's happy in the end!

theng:
wah so fsat u see my blog d! hahah!

MyKy said...

Whoa... so fun wan your event.. One thing for sure is that UTM will never have such thing.

IMO though, i very much prefer the ladies without make-up. Oh la la

Anonymous said...

The Vivian from feeling cafe is my friend eh....zzzzzzz
so regret i m not going to the festival...zzzzz = ='''

~K£cќ~ said...

Haha Kenny, as Shri said, I don't think anyone would be daring enough to make another FEStival ... :) Nice photos your got there ^^

Anonymous said...

cscc2008:
hey.. thanks for dropping by! Nice blog u have there too! Keep it updated ya!

myky:
lol.. yeah.. original is still best lol! I think u can be the pioneer, like us! we are the pioneer to do this too!

buttercup fansi:
dai sei! told u to come and buy ticket from me lo! regret or not now?

kLcK:
hey thanks for dropping by! haha! well i think the next one to try will mostly be FAM, despite their location. and thanks for the comments~

Related Posts with Thumbnails