Sunday, June 29, 2008

AND1 Street Challenge @ AEON Bukit Tinggi

My brother just recently took up this sport and he participated in this competition with another 2 of his friends. It's a good opportunities for youngsters to come here and show off their talent, as well as to see how high the sky they can touch.

It was my brother(Henry)'s first time joining this kind of competition. So I think it's a kind of good exposure and chance for him to learn more. There are many competitors arrived early at the courts. But of course, you see, majority are MALAYSIAN, so, there are still people who likes to be late.

However, let it begins!

AND1 - Street Challenge @ AEON Bukit Tinggi


Can we win this?


AND1


My Brother(L) with his team


After getting goodies from AND1



Well, one thing I would like to say about the sponsorship by Milo. Yeah, it is good, but not good enough. They sponsored Milo to the players ONLY. We photographers run here run there, want to buy from them also they say "Takrak Jual".Actually I just want to get a free cold Milo to drink after running here and there. So ma fan have to go into JJ and buy. If they can improve this maybe it's good also la~

Let's do it!


My


Brother


In


Action


In the end, his team didn't win the match. Only lost about 3 points. However, I believe that he has learnt a lot from this match. Must keep on ganbatte ya brother!

I think this is the best shot I took today! Haha!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails