Ok. Cut those craps. *Thinking deeeeeeeeeply*
Eh? Where was I? Oh ya! Just a few more hours to go, *kick 2007 away* *hugs 2008* and it's 2-0-0-8!!!
Well, there's a few things to flashback in the 2007 and things to look up ahead in 2008:
Things to look back in 2007 :
- I went into my first degree year. Got myself into the Biomedical Science and got myself elected as vice-chairman for Student's Council (this one damn cari pasal wei, I would advise you NOT to join if you can).
- Got myself into Wataniah and yeah, I've learnt how to work in a team better and I'm sure that I'll survive pretty much better than you all if we are being thrown away like LOST(I don't like LOST by the way).
- After telling myself so many times to treasure time to study, but I'm still acting the old me, and hence, got myself a "Fantastic" for Metabolic Biochemistry.
- I've learnt a lot this year and discovered that I'm somehow talented in photography. Where's my dSLR? Errr Santa... Aheeem hemm.....
- I've learnt what is commitment to one and I've learnt that to love one is not easy in this life.
- I've learnt how to love.
- I've learnt how to treasure my family more and how should I spend more time with them.
- And Santa, I still remember that wish. And I'm still waiting. Time doesn't really matter.
And that's basically about it for 2007.
Now, what I'm expecting in 2008:
- President lists all the while.
- My dSLR. Santa... Ahem...
- Better and clearer mind.
- No more Student Council once my term ends, even if they give me free. If tuition fee for free then I'll take it. The fee, not the position!
- A whole new year with luck and charm.
- Cut down my body weight and maintain.
- Train my body so that I can be at least 50% of that guy but you'll need an account to watch it.
- And I hope I can do my best to help more people with what I have now and in the future.
- And dear Santa, my wish... Muacks~
Now people, just 2 hours plus to go. Be daring to dream. Let me give you guys a few words for new year inspiration.
If you are about to dream, dream big - Donald Trumph
When you think you can or can't, either way you're right - Henry Ford