Thursday, November 16, 2006

RM 3600

Did I told you that I "got" RM 3600 from Tan Sri, UTAR's president? Let me check....

Oh, I didn't.

Well, never mind on that. Let me tell you the story now. 2 days ago, I had a dream. I dreamt that, my group presented our proposal to Tan Sri. After listening, she just left us a word "Good!" and she left. My group members and I were shocked! Ray and I ran out to meet Tan Sri for a clearer explanation. Her driver came by, and pass to us RM 3600.

"This is what you all deserved", the driver said.

Ray and I were speechless. Soon, I asked Ray, "Shall we donate these money to the needy?"

"No!!!", as he awaken from his blurry state.


Well, you see, that's basically about the dream. Not very special or interesting right? Never mind. The following day itself, I told this dream to my members. They were laughing, "So funny la, how come she give us money? RM3600 some more! !!!" saying in disbelief.

48 hours passed by. It's our presentation time.

"Remember, we already have the RM3600 in hand, be confident!", and we started our presentation. People listen tentatively, bombarded us with lots of questions, but still, we stand firmly on the ground, answering all the questions. Applaus after applaus, never a group has gotten that honour so far. We are the FRIST!!! You can see the hidung tinggi look on our face. My nose was so high.

Now, all I can say to my teammates is, "Thank you, we've done our best and we deserved the fame. I'm proud of you all! Good jobs done!"



.........................................As ButTerCup walks away, he smiled in his heart...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats...but rm3600?...haha...you should have imagined more if it were to be divided between you and your mates...LOL

Anonymous said...

to buttermug:-

haha... RM 3600 is more than enough rite? RM600 each wo.. haha.. never expected to "get" that also.. she "gave" it consider good enough d lar.. hahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Hahhaa.. btw.. i finally updated my blog.. ohohohohoh

Rachel AY said...

yep....3o minutes before the real thing and we mange to vomit out that presentation ..not bad after all...

Anonymous said...

to jx:-

updated d ar.. good good.. i'll go read...

to smiley:-

haha.. finally there's some news from you huh? ahahaha

Related Posts with Thumbnails