Monday, November 27, 2006

Happenings...

I'm back finally. My laptop can last me for another 3 years already, hopefully. These few days were really hectic and tiring as I had to serve my girlfriend, buy her clothes, buy her accessories and so on. I'm really tired and yesterday, I left my room at 0815 and I was back at my room at 2230. Just imagine how much time I've spent there.

Oh ya! My landlord is a Malay guy, but, he is English educated kind of people. He is very kind, very considerate and the most important of all, he is kind enough to buy us stuffs(when ever we need, but not too much lar of course!). Seeing him being like this, there is a big chance where most of us, or all of us, will stay there for 3 years until our course is finished.

Saw another thing yesterday. My girlfriend, she messed with those people who did not wear proper attire into her! And all of them who did not follow the dress codes are the Malays(not the landlord)! F***ing idiots! Can't they understand what is written on the notice board? A**holes. But thank God, the kidneys in my girlfriend is strong enough to clean out those b*****ds' mess.

My grandfather has fell sick. Something is wrong with his knee. So is my grandma. They both staying so far from us and yet, both of them are not well, and still trying to make a living for themselves. If only I could, I will fetch them here, and let them enjoy the staying here. They should not be suffering anymore. God bless them. And, this coming holiday, I might, and mostly will, go to Penang, to help them out a little, which might explain my disappearance in December.

Final is just one week ahead. Although it's only 3 subjects, still they are not easy. Gambade people!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your grandparents get well soon.. and good luck for your exams

Gambate! I really need to wake up early liow!

Anonymous said...

tx man... haha.. wake up early to train huh?

Esther said...

geez.. can you not be so... and get a real girlfriend instead?! heheh

and, sorry to hear about your grandparents. make sure you take good care of them!

all the best in your finals!

Anonymous said...

No, kenny, no !

Don't be too friendly with the landlord.

From what I have heard from other people's experience, all landlords are nice at first. (smarter ones)

Then if you have a problem, it's harder to complain to such a NICE landlord.

Worse, some actually use their "niceness" as an excuse to avoid fixing your house problem.

I don't know. Dependslah, maybe he really is NICE. English educated person.

But remember this Fact, no matter how nice, he still wants your money.

Don't let his NICENESS fool you into getting a house with problems.

==

You're lucky you can take care of your grandparents, you know.

I can't, I live extremely far away.

:(

==

All the best !

Anonymous said...

to esther:-

so wat? LOLz... i wanna get a real one but too bad tht i'm cute(you-know-the-definition)... sob.

yeah.. hope my granparents are doing fine.

to mins:-
lolz.. i hope he's really nice but not NICE. anyway, tx alot for ur reminder. hope to see you around ya, for a gathering or something, nicevil.

Rachel AY said...

lol....ur cute?...kekeke...yup i know the defintiion and i totally agree...lol..jsut kidding only la...anyway house leader thanks ya for everthing and send my warmenst regards to your gong gong and popo..ermmm..( i doubt they know me..lol...but ya...out of courtesy ...must say la..all the best in your exams...

Anonymous said...

to smiley:-

haha... thanks alot ya! u also must gambade wo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails