Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Hide And Seek

After not sleeping for approximately more than 30 hours, I’ve finally done with my FIRST presentation. One more to go.

Well, today after the presentation, it was raining cats and dogs. The few of us who are staying at the same place got no chance/ways/transports to go back to where we stay so we stay in PG block(UTAR’s classroom). It was so bored and dull because we got nothing to do.

We sang a few songs and suddenly, “Let’s play hide and seek lo…” Everyone suddenly felt “motivated” and stay awake. “1…,2…,3…. ….,19,….20” I counted. Once I turned to the back, I caught the first person!!! He was running here and there, trying to find place to hide but failed. LOLz! It took me about 1 minute to find everyone.

Again again!”, and there you go, 8 persons, on average, 19.5 years old are playing hide and seek in college’s compound and, all our movement are being watched by the guards sitting not far away.

We hide here and there, under the table, use chairs and stacked on our bodies, etc. It was so much fun. Then, our 4 pointer’s turn to do the maths. I knew that she don’t dare to go to the Gents so I pulled everyone I can into it. There were only 2 cubicles in the toilet so, 3 guys took the first cubicle while I and the other 2 girls took the second cubicle.

Guess what? We was inside there for an amazing time of 16 minutes and she couldn’t find us until we can’t stand with the heat in the toilet, then only we surrender. It was so much fun back then! Felt like I’m young again! I can’t even recall when is the last time I played hide and seek. Fond memories huh? Well, everything was brought back to life today. Hehe!

*yawn*… Time to piggy already. I can’t stand it anymore… Too tired and I gotta catch the 0730 bus tomorrow. Nite peeps!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, funny hide n seek posT!

Anonymous said...

hhahahaha! So nice Lol!

Anonymous said...

haha..LOLz...that day was very very funny...we keep on laughing in the toilet but scared evelyn caught us. Hope that next time or even in our degree we can play it again...:)))

Related Posts with Thumbnails