Monday, November 20, 2006

Don't Die Just Yet, Hang In There!!!

Remember one of my blog which I posted months ago about my laptop's CMOS? Yeah, now, my whole laptop is already in the ICU, preparing for emergency surgery. Its heart has not stopped yet, but, one of the main organ, the lung (I called it here), has stopped functioning. And this means, I might can't go online for quite some time. T.T

All I can hope is that, the doctor in charge will get to revive its lung, or at least, get a replacement for it so that it can still stay with me for some more time, let's say, for at least another 3 and a half years? It is good enough for me.

All I can do is to pray, for the replacement lung... *sniff*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wtf i can't post a msg on your bloody chatterbox! change your chatterbox lah! mafan betul!

btw, u've been tagged.

Anonymous said...

to ee von:-
ha? cannot post msg in chatterbox? LOLz.. you must be some kind of
V(ery)I(diotic)P(erson) lar...


opps... joking joking.. dun cry ya.. ~peace~

Related Posts with Thumbnails