Monday, November 27, 2006

Four Things That You Might Wanna Read About Me

Was tagged by Ee Von!

4 Things many don't know.
*
I'm not really as good/obedient as I'm seen as.
* I've confesses once, but failed.
* (Fill in the blank)
*
(Fill in the blank)

4 Movies I could watch over and over again.
* Matrix Trilogy
* LORT Trilogy
* Kung Fu Hustle
* Rush Hour(s)

4 Places I've lived.(As I remembered...)
* First house back in Bukit Mertajam(Penang)
* Then in Taman Berkerly(Klang)
* Moved to Klang Villa(Port Klang)
* Bandar Botanic(you-know-where)

4 TV Shows I love.
* House
* CSI
* CSI:Miami
* CSI:New York

4 Places I've been on vacation.
*
Bangkok (F3)
* Singapore (dunno when)
* Genting Highlands
* East Coast of Malaysia beach and islands visit with my father's collegues.

4 Of my favourite food.
* Pizza
* Cheesy stuffs like cheese cakes(hoping that Ee Von is reading this)
* Roti (anything)
* Home cooking

4 Places I would rather be.
*
At home
* At school
* Back in Bukit Mertajam where I can always climb trees
* Training center to release what ever anger that I have

4 Favourite songs.
* You're Beautiful - James Blunt
* Because of You - Kelly Clarkson
* Speechless - The Veronicas
* Untitled - Simple Plan(Can I add more on this?)

4 Others I wanna tag.
* Rachel Au-Yong
* Jerome
* Kin Wai
* ShinD

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails