Saturday, February 10, 2007

This Is A Weird Thing

Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

  1. Whenever I sing, that day will rain... but recently it doesn't really seems to be working. Maybe I sing better now.
  2. I love to study for knowledge but not for exam purposes and whenever I know it's for exam purposes, FORGET IT! (Should try to change this)
  3. I know that my body can hardly take up heat-y food, but still, I ignore it.
  4. Sometimes, I just feel like staying away from home just to prevent "war" with parents.(They are still my loved ones of course!)
  5. Most of the time I do things/make decisions that people won't make. Hope it's a good thing!
  6. I'm weird, sometimes.
People that I want to tag:
Be weird people!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wat of a tg is this??

Anonymous said...

lolz! tht's the prob!!! but did you highlight the unseen portion? LOLz!

Suet said...

I PROMISE TO DO IT.
WHEN I HAVE THE TIME.
SORRY FOR NOT REPLYING UR COMMENTS.
I DAMN LAZY
ahahaahaahaha
I COMMENT HERE LA
HAAHHAAHAH

Related Posts with Thumbnails