Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Again... Happy & Blur & Dissatisfied

Went to Hitokiri-san's house on Saturday and celebrated her birthday. See how cute is her cake? Yeap. She's 21.

Doraemon cake


Me after a can of Carlsberg. Hmmmm.. doesn't looks very much different huh? They said I'd look like Guan Gong!!!


Oh, was in Platinum for Yee Sang. Thanks to Rachel's aunt


There... you can see the tham sim & tham jiak faces


So delicious....



After lou-ing... Hmmm.. Hitokiri, if you are looking at this, reminds you of your Yee Sang?


As usual, ButTeRcUp the trash bin --- everything else goes into his stomach


And today, PTPTN came to gave the offer letter and agreement for us to sign. I'm now RM40,500 richer BUT, I can't use any of the money besides than academic purposes.

See how many forms we gotta fill in?


Guys one side, girls one side... Hmmmm.. discrimination? LOLz


AND!!! I sparred with one fellow today. I would consider him a fighter. And you know what's wrong with a fighter? They never know how they will die when facing a stronger opponent(not that I'm bragging about myself... read on). For dunno-how-many times I stopped my leg in front of his face, doing my very best not to give him a blue black or even a K.O. to him, and guess what he did? He just pushed my leg aside and kicked me back, powerful ones.

Just imagine how ButTeRcUp's gonna stand him? Some more giving me that "Yeah, I won!" face. ... ... Speechless. Give face no more to this kind of fighter.

And, Dr. Tai's new playmate --- smarterchild.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails