Friday, February 23, 2007

CNY In Penang

So, I went back Penang for this Golden Piggy Chinese New Year. I went back on Friday, right after my class. It was seriously tiring because I drove a portion of the journey before I passed the car back to my mom. I slept a while in car and after I was awake, I took some of these:



My dog fell asleep in car. It has never been in car that long... LOLz!




Every cloud has its silver lining. I think I can add in something else.



When you see this moutain, you can expect yourself somewhere around the town of leng luis, Ipoh



Saw what was inside it? I ate two of the cake before I realised. Was in my gradma's house, kampung people, biasa-lah!


Chicks that my grandma had


I took this when she didn't notice. It was after years since my last time holding a chicken little


The backyard of my granma's house. There are geese, ducks, chickens, and turtles. And a watchdog, of course.


Something familiar? Yeap, it's Mickey! Was arranged that way when I noticed it.



Took in Penang, in my uncle's place. Notice those white coloured dots on the hill? It's a cemetry. But I like the background very much too!


My cousin brother, Keat Kean.


Paid a visit to Aunt Anny in Penang too, and this bread is superb! After how many years, I finally get to eat this again! *Drooling...*


It contains of minced meat, mushroom, garlics and err.. forgot. But so so so so delicious! You can eat is as proper meal because you have everything you need in it


Taken this from my cousin's condo, located 22 storeys high in Penang.



Another "Platinum Hill" huh?


They have slides for kids


This dart is special. From Korea, a magnetic one. First time I saw.


See view from her house



Walking into the microorganism's world



Having Dim Sum in Simpang Ampat, Perak. Treated by my mom's brother. The shop's name is Green House. And it's really green.




These are birds nest. On the left. it's for male and the right, the female. I'm NOT KIDDING! It's hollow in the middle for both, and for the female's, it has a larger compartment to store eggs.

See that bells? It was hang in my grandma's house and guess what? I've knocked into it for more than 10 times in less than 3 days


Back from Penang already. Mom asked my to wash the car and the washer require me to drive it up there. Can you imagine? A little deviation will cause your pocket a hole. JPJ should have put this as part of the driving test instead of the side parking.


Oh, this one. My junior in my house during CNY and she was onlining.



Well, although this trip to Penang doesn't make any profit to me, but, it does brought back lots of my fond memories. Enjoy the pictures ya!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

One trip driving is tiring ar? I've been driving up and down johor for 3 times in 1 and a half week. this sunday will be my 4th!!

happy piggy new year!!

Aiya din get to see u la. Babi wan u're avoiding me rite?

My next break will be during April. see ya then!!

Anonymous said...

yo yo! ya la din get to see you. You la! din come and see me. haha! no lar. actually i came back from penang, the next 2 days itself i went back to KL d. really sorry dude. and april and may i might not be around also... opps.. sorry man!
but worry not, we'll keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

waaahh nice pictures! hahahah cool man.. you really appreciate the nature as well!

maybe you shuld be a photographer.. haha!

eh how come the no picture of the face of the girl wan? hahahha!

Anonymous said...

to jx:-

haha! thanks alot ya! I wished to become a photographer(part time one of cos) as well but just that, i'm not up to the standard yet. Got more to learn. hehe!

The gal? hehe.. you also know that gal! take a few good look at her again then you know!

Anonymous said...

Aiya really dunno lar.... anyways, as long as pretty, send photo to me. ahhahahahahahha!

Just joking!

anyways, I am interested in photography as well...

nvm we gambate keep trying...

hahah

Anonymous said...

haha.. you know wat? me trying to buy a camera lar... it cost 1700!!! darn... but.. sigh.. dunno lar... let's work hard to get nice pictures!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails