Thursday, February 08, 2007

Mixed Emotions

Yesterday, the DSA blown my head off! I almost burst it out. And if I did, I really don't know what will happened. I've gave everything I've got into doing the proposal and they again and again, FFK-ing me. Seriously, I really got very dulan yesterday. They have dragged me for like, 2 weeks? KNNCCB... However, I'm not going to let go. Kore wa watashi no nindo!

I just love to take pictures, but rarely a good one....

Yesterday also, I went for medical check up. I was preparing a day before yesterday, mentally. I was darn nervous because I afraid I might fail the physical part. And guess what? We got up a military truck, and reach a clinic in Kem Kerenah(something like that) and got half-naked, took a X-ray and about 20ml of blood.

Done for first test!!! The result will be told 2 weeks from now. If pass, I'll be going for another urine test, and again, if I passed, I'm part of REJ 515 AW. I'm looking forward to that day!

Lazy to rotate it... so, rotate your head ya! My fellow comrades-to-be getting up to the truck


On our way for the check up



I'm hoping to be a part of the Wartaniah, real soon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails