Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A Gift, From Someone Who Is Not My Valentine

The one and only thing I got for my 21st Valentine's Day. Thank you!

Well, I got this paper flower from a guy. He's not a gay of course. I know him. Yesterday night, the day before Valentine's Day, he took a lot of his time, making hundreds of this.

Today, he brought them in a box, and he gave to those lonely souls, who passed by him.

I see something very different in this Valentine's Day. Flowers from a lonely person, bring love, care and joy to the one who received it. Just imagine when somebody ask someone: "Hey, you got anything for Valentine's Day?", and that someone answer: "Oh, I got this flower from a guy in school today! Isn't he sweet?"

I admire his courage. I admire his sacrifice. I admire his love. He spread his love all over the campus. I salute you, Mr. Nice-and-Lonely Guy. May God bless you with a good wife in near future!
Peeps, Valentine's Day is not only meant for couples only. Be like him, spread the love to people around you, even if you don't know them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow indeed he's sweet. But u're such a pig. Mr-Nice-Guy is good liao. No need to add Lonely la. Haha

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! wth happened to ur name? LOLz! haha! i'm trying to promote him ma, telling others that he's single so tht ppl who interested can approach ma! haha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails