Thursday, February 01, 2007

Dr Tai: "Wanna go swimming or not?"

Me: "Sure. Why not?"

So your ButTeRcUp tried to find his swimming trunk everywhere and he couldn't find it. After like a ten-minute search, he finally found it on a rack outside.

Me:"There you are!!!"

So, Dr Tai and ButTeRcUp went for a swim and ButTeRcUp use his new google(spelt this way?). Well, ButTeRcUp still manage to do some diving with one breathe, going as far as (about) 15~20 meters? Ray came by.

Ray:"Hey, are you wearing my swimming trunk?"

Me:"No", paused, "Errr, I think I did."

************************************

I went up and search everywhere. It is found no where.... T_T ButTeRcUp's swimming trunk has been stolen by his admirer!!!!!! Where is my swimming trunk????

KNNCCB.... I wonder which gust of wind blow it away! Darn! KNNCCB!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails