Saturday, February 10, 2007

Hi! Watashi Wa Kenny Desu!

Yeap! I've taken up Japanese class in UTAR. Today is the first day of the class and I kind of having fun.

Mr How:"Konnichi wa!"

ButTercUp and some students:"Konnichi wa!"

Mr How:"Watashi How desu. #%^*#%^&#@(@%"

Then only he spoke in English.

After some introduction, we started our class. We were introduced about the language. It is divided into three portions: Hiragana, Kxxxxxxx(obviously I didn't pay enough attention in class), Kanji.

Kiragana is Japanese type of ABC while the Kxxxxxxx is like Bahasa Malaysia, they taking words from other language while for Kanji, it's Chinese Traditional writing. What I've learnt today was basic AISATSU (read as ai-sat-zhi, greetings) and YOUBI (yo-bee, days of the weeks). There are all together 204 characters that I'll have to learn and recognise in the future. Tough huh? But I am confident of myself that one day I can converse in basic Japanese, real soon.

So, I got to go. Sayounara.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails