Sunday, February 11, 2007

There Goes ButTeRcUp

A mountain to the left of my balcony


The skies here are always that blue


It is really an unbelievable thing that after almost 24 hours, I still not manage to finish my Cell Biology report. Some of them have done and guess how many pages they have done? 23. And how many I've done? Less than 10. Of course, I'm still on the move.

And obviously, I got too bored because I've been sticking my ass on the floor since 1030 until now, let's see, 2040, of course, minus those eating, bathing and so on. I never expect writing a report in University is that tough!

Blue skies beyond the bars


1, 2, ...


And there goes ButTeRcUp from 17th floor...



Gotta rush for report now. Sayonara! Oyasuminasai!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if u wanna jump off a balcony u better push yourself a bit further foward... hahaha

Anonymous said...

blek! i just wanna get the thrill.. not yet the consequences!!! LOLz! hahah! tht day was really hectic so trying to "release some stress" lor! haha!

Anonymous said...

release stress ar? come i help you release.. mebbe can release SOUL summore!! hahahahaha

Related Posts with Thumbnails