Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Moving Towards My Dream

Guess what happened in UTAR Setapak today? Haha!!! There was a blackout in the whole campus. Why? I have no idea. Classes were being cancelled, students were here and there, all around the campus. Everyone seemed to be enjoying the blackout. It is once in a life time man!

And guess what? It was not my swimming trunk that flew away, but my housemate’s. Haha! Pity him that he lost his swimming trunk. LOLz!

Well now, actually I’m kinda nervous. Nervous for? ButTeRcUp will be undergoing a medical check-up conducted by the Askar Wartaniah which will be starting from 12pm to 5pm.

It is always a part of my dream to be a part of the Malaysia Reserve Forces. I’m pursuing that dream tomorrow and I WILL BE A PART OF THEM TOMORROW!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what? U joining Wataniah!??!

Esther said...

wow.. seriously? rejimen askar wataniah wor. really "pui fok" you la. so patriotic. good good.

Anonymous said...

to lily:-
Yeap! Joining.. but of course I gotta get through all the tests and a lil bit of training first before everything. Hehe! Wish me luck!

to esther:-
yoyo! long time no see! haha! i'm joining the Rejimen Askar Wartaniah 515... hopefully I really get to learn something from there! and guess what? we got paid ya know? 1 month is around 680.32 i think... then after the 1 month training, it'll be RM5 per hour! hey hey.. can i know where you can get such good pay by becoming only promoter, learning nothing much? hahah! JKJK.. no offense!

Esther said...

none taken. cos i've never been a promoter before also. lol

ButTeRcUp said...

lolz! then must try la working. haha! dun stay at home and grow horizontally wo. haha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails