Sunday, November 30, 2008

Re: Loon is pissed off

Disclaimer: This post is supposed to be a comment for this particular entry. But since it's so loooooooong, I decided to post it here too, as a reminder for me. Read this first if you're interested, then follow by the post below. Happy reading.

Ah ha! I had been waiting for this post for damn long. Seriously damn long. Was checking and checking from time to time and now onli i get to see this!

Now, first of all! WTF I need to check into dictionary for a few words like "duel", "frivolous" and "befuddled". New words learnt!


Ok. I appreciate it very much that my identity was enclosed! LOL! I think i know what's the problem now. Haha. We see things a little bit differently.

*errr, i'm not gonna put up fight here, just my opinion*

There is a saying, "How you do something, is how you do everything" and I put it up for me. Say, if you have a friend who's late once, twice, do you think he/she will be early on the 3rd? Will you be guessing that he/she will definitely late? Well, people with positive mind and thinking will say, "Hopefully that he/she comes early this time" while impatient people like me will say "Screw him/her la~, knn always late!"

So, I don't hope that the little things I did now, such as breaking promises becomes a habit without me knowing it. It will be bad I think, if I just keep it a bad one.

So, back to the point, ie, from your point of view. I certainly can see how angry you are. "WTF man?! People damn farking long never see you but you still don't want to come out and meet?! What the fuck GG, DotA?! Go fly kite la." I might be saying the same thing too if I'm in your shoes.

Just little FYI, my parents need to book me too =.=.... It's not that I'm damn arrogant and things like that, but I never want to be late, and I never want to mess up things last minute. If you want me to do something, or travel, you must at least let me know much much earlier and not last minute. My parents aren't excluded in this.

Bah! However, yeah, the fighting bond must go on. Don't kill me can already. I'm ready to take you down too in fight. Haha! Come ketot, tag along when you come back! I'm going to take a very long break in end of December.



Don't know if you're still keeping or not, but it's always at my phone. Dedicated to Gorilla Kwan and JX(although you're not in it!)

10 comments:

Gypsy On The Move said...

sounds like someone was in some heaty situation? i hope u get out of it soon. well, let's see, now that i am back, and will be flying off again soon, when is it that you will be free to hang out? let me know.

Anonymous said...

hhaha.. not as heaty as you think la. lol. when you're flying off?

Anonymous said...

wow, pity your parents.... n pity your girlfriend in future .....

i really dont mind if it's some other reason... but that GG-dota thing over friends is really unforgivable for me... seriously...

try choosing game over family. try choosing game over your future gf. yes, i know although is a promise.. it's just a small promise..

and one thing i really dont understand is why the hell you keep giving other ppl promises huh? some matter are really unneccessary wan mah... best example, game.. and summore it's an online game where you can play it even in KL and during your work... WTFFFFFF man....

hopefully this wont happen in future:

wife: hei kenny, pls come back... i wan to see you...
kenny: i cant my dear, i PROMISE my client that i will meet them for a DRINK tonight...
wife: pls kenny, i beg you... i really miss you very much...
kenny: i'm sorry dear, i cant break my PROMISE... although it's just a DRINK which are not really important also.. but that's just not me...
wife: really? alright then.... actually i love you very much... but i really have fed up on you...
kenny: tmr dear? why not tmr?

(actually that day is a very important day for his wife... but kenny doesn't know it and this is not the first time he rejected her)

~*blueekkk*~ your wife suicide... Xp

i'm not cursing you... i just hope that you understand there are things that are more important than promises, espeacially not important promises... pls bare in mind...

and if you explain properly to ppl why you have to break the promises, i'm sure that ppl will understand...

aih, i will say no more...

you are one hard dickhead...i know whatever i'm saying also useless... because you will still stick to your own pendirian...

Anonymous said...

oh ya, the video, haha... it's in my phone too...

Anonymous said...

loon:
lol! haha. still can sense the burnt. haha. thanks for the advise. will take into consideration.

Jun Xue said...

hmm yea... frankly that's how I feel as well. He must be quite pissed lol still membara, the api

But honestly, I hope you will heed his advice..er... at least for the game thing ar cuz that's pushing it a bit too far.

Another thing you might want to ask yourself is, why do you want to keep to your promises so desperately? So that people trust you? For your own fulfilment? Will you still do that now that you know how it hurts/annoy others?

So, it should be a challenge to improve yourself so that you can still be flexible with your promises (of course I agree, don't break them for minor reasons) but yet don't allow yourself to start breaking promises all the time, as a habit.

LOL I talk too much again.. AHHAHAHAHAHAH aih

nylus said...

lol..
so cute wan u all...

Anonymous said...

JX:
haha.. i shall heed his advice. lol.

nylus:
haha.. we might look old but we're still very young on the inside! and tht's what keeps the frenship going on!

Jun Xue said...

Hahhaha aih *scratches head
talk too much talk too much. *Deep breathe

Hmm yea yea good good wahahha!

And yea, we still act like that occasionally! WAHAHHA So fun lar.. so difficult to act so matured blah blah blah all the time... why can't we treasure our innocence!? WUUWUW I can only act like that around you guys wuwuwuuw I DON"T WANT TO GROW UP.

Aih. I can't imagine what some of my friends would think when they see what I typed here.

Anonymous said...

Jux Xue:
hahahahaha! I also don't want to grow up! haha.. I want to go back the time where we actually played basketball, ping pong, badminton in just half an hour but the sports "lasted" till 5pm. muahahahah!

Related Posts with Thumbnails