Sunday, April 06, 2008

Taggy

You
First Name - Keat Keng
Nickname - ButTeRcUp
Name you wish you had - Jet Li, can?
What do people normally mistake your name as - B-cup, Kelly, Jenny
Birthday - 8th April 1986
Birthplace - Butterworth (No wonder I'm Buttercup)
Time of Birth - 2100 gua...
Single or taken - Single and wished to be taken (yeah JX I feel the same dude!)
Zodiac sign - Aries

Your Appearence
How tall are you - 174 cm
Wish you were taller - Somehow
Eye color - Black/Dark Brown?
Eye color you want - Black is ok
Natural Hair color - Black
Current Hair color - Black
Short or long hair - Short.
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color - Normal blonze colour considered as bizarre?
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair - Cut it shorter than 3mm?
Glasses or contacts - Glasses
Do you wear make-up - Used to
Ever had hair extensions - Can 3mm have extensions?
Paint your nails - When I was a kid
Bath and Body products - Currently using Rejoice and Protects/Protext (wtf?!)

In the opposite gender
What color eyes - Doesn't matter.
What color hair - Dark.
Shy or Outgoing - I want both can?
Looks or personality - More on personality
Sexy or Cute - Sexy gua! haha!
Serious or Fun - Not emo can d.
Older or Younger than you - Preferably younger
A turn on - Knows how to make me happy
A turn off - A super emo ones
Flowers or Chocolate - CHOCOLATEs!
Pepsi or Coke - Coke
Rap or Rock - Rock
Relationship or One night stand - Relationship
School or Work - School
Love or Money - Love
Movies or Music - Movies
Country or City - City
Sunny or Rainy days - Sunny
Friends or Family - If I had to choose, family always come first

Have you ever
Lied - Duh!
Stole something - Macam ada-lah. Kapur sekolah kira kah?
Smoked - No. And never I supposed.
Hurt someone close to you - Yes
Broke someone's heart - A few I guess
Had your heart broken - Of couse
Wish you were a prince/princess - Bill Gates will do
Liked someone who was taken - Yeah. Once.
Shaved your head - 3mm considered?
Been in love - Felt love and loved
Used chopsticks - Oooi! Beta orang Cina-lah
Sang in the mirror to yourself - Nope!

Favorites
Flower - Rafflesia can?
Song - Too... many....
Scent - Scent of Mother Nature
Color - Blue/Green
Movie - Matrix Trilogy
Singer - William Hung rocks!
Word - "haha"
Junk food - Ice Cream
Website - Friendster?
Location - BitchesBeaches
Animal - Dogs

Ever cried over someone - Yes
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself - Health & Will
Do you think you're attractive - I am, somehow, despite my body LOL!
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose - Forgot what is Fairytale
Do you play any sports - Used to.

List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people
1. I like punctual people
2. I love martial arts
3. I share the same birthdate with Sultan Johor
4. I have imbalanced body porpotions
5. I enjoy seeing thunderstorms
6. If I can take Metabolic Biochemistry this time, I might have 8 subjects next semester
7. I love eating
8. When I see couples, I'm happy for them deep from my heart


8 people I tag: Rachel, Kin Wai, ShinD, Sim Mei, Mei Sze, Peggy Liew, Su Sien, Wai Loon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails