Saturday, March 22, 2008

Taggy

Had not been doing tags for ages! Got this from Ee Von.

Instructions: Remove one question from below, add in one of your own(personal), to make a total of 20. Tag 10 people in your list in the end of this post. Notify them.


1. At what age do you wish to be married?
Well, frankly speaking, I don't know. I don't even have a girlfriend yet! Keep this one till I get a girlfriend first.

2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you'd take and why?
Jun Xue the Mechanical Engineering student(rite?) so he can engineered something and get us out from there. Wai Loon the Gorill@(also the Mechanical student, rite?) who can pick coconuts from coconut trees as our food. Ee Von!! So that she can play her violin for us when we're tired! See I so good grant you the wish to train up your talent! Muahahah!

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
For now, it'll be Mt Kinabalu. I want to take pictures there!!

4. If you can have 1 dream come true, what would it be?
There'll be no politics. It kills more than it serves.

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Yes! I have skills. I can exchange them for foods.

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
People whom I love.

7. If you win $ 1 Million, what would you do?
First of all will be my dSLR, then save those money for investment purposes.

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Yes I would.

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Open-minded, funny, and pretty? LOL!

10. What requirement you wish from your other half?
Understanding enough and love my family too!

11. What kind of person you hate the most?
Malaysian-timing-kind-of-people. They do it as if it's their grandfather's time.

12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
If I were to go back, I'll not change myself but the Empress of China, ChiXi. She made so many people died and killed.

13. What is your most embarrasing moment in your entire life?
Back then, I was teaching Taekwondo in school and in front of class. I was demonstrating kicks and out of a sudden, it cracked. Old pants anyway.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Family comes first.

15. If there's ever a war(or things that are similar) happening in your place, are you going to move to a safer place, or fight?
Fight. When the country is gone, we will soon vanished too. I would rather fight to death then tortured to death.

16. If you have the chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Patience. I like a bomb. I can hold it most of the time but when someone set the timing wrongly, it blows.

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
Hmmm.. secret? LOL! So you can't get to dig my secrets! Muahahah!

18. What's your weakest point?
Study wise - Lack of determination
Life wise - Lack of hardwork

19. What's the thing that you're most proud of?
I am who I am. And I'm doing what I want.

20. What is the one thing you regret most?
For taking people for granted. I should have appreciate every single of them better.

Now the lucky bloggers are: Jun Xue, Wai Loon, Soo Shan, Rachel, Jane Yeoh, Samuel, Su Sien, Andrew, Mei Sze, Albert.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails