Sunday, March 02, 2008

SmartAss

Well, due to the torn pants, I supposed to get another 2 pants(CNY also I didn't buy new clothes). So I supposed it's a good excuse for me to spend some money on myself.

Went to Jusco and tried to find pants. There are some variety, but the problem is, my waist is like elephant that some of the pants can't even climb my hip. It shows something. Time to keep fit you FatAss!

Seriously, after going to all the shops, really nothing fits me. Now the question is, what I can do so that I no need to wear only underwear and go to university.

I was lucky enough to spot this:

And now, I can put my long-deserted-Taekwondo pants to use. Initially I planned to use about RM 200 plus on my pants but now, I only spent RM 35.10 and saved all the hassels.

6 comments:

Samuel said...

Malaysia so hot la.... we shud all wear underwear to work, to school, to any other places as well...

lol:D

Anonymous said...

hmmm.. I think we'll try to get BN to put this into their next agenda..

Samuel said...

huh... siao meh... if you get them to put it into their next agenda.. then next thing you know they might force all of us to wear our undergarments outside

or worst... wear your underwear on the head...

:D

Anonymous said...

muahahaahhahaah! hmmmm... i would like to see tht too!

Esther said...

means you're going to use the pouch to cover the torn parts of your tkd pants??

Anonymous said...

=.= .... I'm going to use it as pockets for my tkd pants in order to keep my stuffs la! hahaah!

Related Posts with Thumbnails