Sunday, December 03, 2006

Leaving Soon...

I didn’t really realize, it until today. I didn’t notice at all that, tomorrow is my final-3-alternative-days-war with Lord Finals already. Time flies. A nine weeks of studies just ended like that. Silently.

There’s so much for me to express. PJ, my room, my roommates, my coursemates, people, friends that I’ve made in here. I’m going to leave them by this coming Saturday. Amazingly fast.

Is this how am I going to end everything here? I grew a little here. I learnt a little about love. I learnt how to be more sociable, by a little. People here made me change, not forgetting my family who are 30-minutes away from me. Growing, getting older, more mature, more burden, more everything seems to be a part of my life, perhaps, our lives.

I feel weak, at times. Not being able to do anything to help the rest and sometimes, not being able to control myself from doing something that I shouldn’t have done. Lately, I think I’ve gained weight. I put all blames on tension. LOLz… I just keep on eating when I feel tense. This is not right isn’t it?

Well, let’s hope that right after this war, everything is back to normal. I just want to be me. Thanks everyone for being there.

Love ya’ all.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails