Monday, December 25, 2006

I'll Do My Best, K?

As you know, my mom asked me to go back to Penang and visit my grandparents. I did have that intention, even without she telling me. I've planned very long ago but I also have the other thing in my hand, the new house.

"When can I start shifting my stuffs in?"

"Next week shouldn't be a problem."

*The "next week"*

"I've got a meeting to attend this week. We can't shift your things there this week already. We'll do it next week."

*another week*

"The meeting has been postponed. Guess we'll do it next week."

..............................................................................................................................................

Mom, it is not my fault, neither what I want, that happened. I'm not also blaming that person who was forced to postpone my schedule. It is for his/her good as well. In order to make him/her grow and live better. I'm helpless. How can I get a ticket to Penang at these time? How can I go back to Penang while someone is keep on dragging on my time? I've even planned ahead that I'll rush back from my orientation and go to Penang, and rush back again to Klang the coming fortnight, providing that there's no extra activities from University in that two days.

I'm human. I'm warm-blooded. I'm not a cold-hearted guy. I know it is hard for you to see that I've promised you for weeks but I still here, in Klang. I'm powerless.

I'll do my best k?


People, I argued with my mom today, which happen extremely rare.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo man... ai these kind of stuff happens.. since it's not your fault try explaining it to your mother in a gentle manner. wuwu.


Anyway, my true intention: Buttercup! I beseech thee to vote in the poll in Circles99!

Anonymous said...

yo dude! finally school starts again! i still got no internet access at home so i'll do so once i got it! and you are so Shakespear! haha! I will go there! gambade! will chiet you in dota!

Related Posts with Thumbnails