Thursday, December 07, 2006

Countdown... Bye PJ

Yep! It’s my last night here. I started blogging from this very room, and I’ll write the last blog from this room. I wish to dedicate this to my roommates, JC and Wei Kuan, economy rice stall tauke, Andy, Millenium Court’s Assistant Manager, Shirlyn, and those people who I met in PJ. Thanks for making me grow. And I felt sorry to my San Shou Master, Alex, as I might not be able to meet him again in near future. But worry not, I’ll practice what I’ve learnt.

Last Wednesday and yesterday, I’ve taught 2 groups of people nunchaku. I’ve taught them all the techniques that I know. I’m kind of happy because, there are 2, out of 5 students(I know la not many people), are kind of talented. I hope they will pass down the knowledge to the next “generation” (this is due to my Master in UTAR didn’t really reveal much for students there and he showed me only a few techniques as well). For the both of them, Lai Kuan and Yen Yin, gambade! I know you both can do it and make my dream come true. As for Yin Yu, Xin Chi and Foong Yi, worry not. All you people need is some imagination and some practice will do.

After tomorrow, I’ll be moving into a new phase of my life. Out of pre-u life, and towards a real uni life. I somehow, started to feel the tense in myself, especially I can imagine the work load in Year 3 with 2 Final-Year-Projects to be done on time. Well, I’m ButTeRcUp rite? It shouldn’t be a problem for me.

I can’t wait to go back tomorrow, but, everything in PJ, will still be in my heart. I’ll bring you all along when I leave here ya! Muacks~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah? WAt's happenning? u're going to the afterlife? Wat?

Anonymous said...

wth? not me la and not anyone else! haha! me just about to leave PJ and head to Setapak onli lar.. haha.!

Related Posts with Thumbnails