Friday, December 15, 2006

I Failed? You Must Be Kidding Me!

BuTteRcUp received a letter from his respective University, UTAR. It was written at the back of the envelope "Department of Admission and Credit Evaluation".

It was already opened and read by his parents. He took out all the letters and stuffs in the envelope. There are time table for next year's orientation, bla bla bla.

He then picked up the student bill and read thoroughly how much he'll need to pay in the next coming semester. Hmmm... RM 5121 for the first sem huh? "Ok..." He read further.

"Since you failed to complete the Foundation Programme, all fees paid for the above Bachelor Honours Degree course will be refunded."

o_O

"WTF??? FAILED?"

It can't be! First of all, ButTeRcUp told himself not to fail anymore papers in the future. Secondly, UTAR normally takes about two weeks to mark and post the student's result on the web and it was only 4 days after he sat for his last paper. How can that BE?

He read again, with the heart pounding at 255 beats per minute.

"Should you fail to complete the Foundation Programme, all fees paid for the above Bachelor Honours Degree courses will be refunded."

"... ..."



p/s: Since I'm not at home, my mails always read by my parents. I just wonder, I AM JUST WONDERING, if, IF, any girls, who MIGHT just send me a love letter then how???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha lol utar really know how to crack good 'suprise' for their beloved students haha

Anonymous said...

yeap! it really scared me to death ya know?

Anonymous said...

Huh? Meaning wat? Did u fail or not?

Anonymous said...

Well i guess u didn't. Haha! Man it cracked me up as well!

Anonymous said...

to kw:-

oh man! really sorry! now onli i saw this msg! I hope you are not angry!

Related Posts with Thumbnails