Sunday, December 10, 2006

Very Packed Two Days

Finally I get to blog from my home, using Streamyx, not the tortoise connection at my hostel. Hehe! Well, due to busy and tight schedule, there were so much things that I wanted to post about but I've already forgotten about all that! *sigh*

Here's some pictures from the last session which I supposed to post on :


Trio In A Bed




My spec.. It suddenly loosen when I was taking pictures with my roommates,and a day before my last paper! Luckily I got to fixed it in time


Never mind. I was at home on Friday. Wai Loon and I went to center and do some boxing after so long, with our brand new gloves. I managed to pawn Wai Loon with First Blood (YAY!) but still, he got me quite a lot of jabs into my cute round face. Here's some pictures wwe camwhoring after the sparring sessions:

Two meat balls posing... We know that we are fat but, we hope to post something different in 6 months to come.


Fuiyoh... got some muscles wo...


Wai Loon with his black gloves


ButTeRcUp with his red gloves



And I get to put my dogs' pictures on my blog already! Hehe!

There, meet Xuan Xuan, female


Here's the gentleman, Long Long

I realised that although I have one month holiday, I don't think I have the time to emjoy it. I seems to be packed and stuffed and crampped with tight schedules and some duties. I really hope to catch up with you guys out there ya! Keep in touch!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

the 1st white shirt guy is spec-less larr

Anonymous said...

Hhahah nice dogs.. so cute...

Good.. six months later show me some improvement... when i go back i must pawn your head.. and wai loon's as well....

You shall see Rock Lee open his first Gate.. GAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

ei so you got start any training for any weapon? are those nunchakus just for decoration?

Anyways.. hope things will go well for you..

Oh btw my holidays gonna start next week.. YAY
hahahahahha.. wwait.. i shuld do all these in my blog..
Ja ne!

Anonymous said...

Wailoon's killer stare in the picture where titled "black gloves" is a little perverted.... strangely.

Feels like wailoon is going to rape whoever he's fighting.

Kenny's killer stare... is the real killer stare... the fighter's eyes.

So who's stronger now ?

Train harder and one day you just might beat me. :)

Anonymous said...

to anonymous:-
yeah lar.. he din wear now but all the time he did!

to jx:-
cute ler.. haha... yeah come pawn our head b4 we pawn yours. haha! train more ya! those skills i learnt in nunchaku, so far, can be used for pattern and also attacking. depend on how you use it lor. i'm gonna learn 9 section whip next yr, March, hopefully. haha. how come ur holiday so fast one? haha.. anyway, gambade! shall see you around and kick ya ass!

to nicevil:-
shall i take tht as compliment? LOLz! well.. both of us are kinda equal but, wai loon has got more stamina. And guess wat? we both can just beat you with no prob at all... unless... someone is undergoing some hell-like training now... so, are you?

Anonymous said...

To NiceEvil

Yea unless you are going through hellish training... that's the only way to be strong.. SO are you still training your taiji quan? Come on... we would all LOVE to learn something from you :)

To Buttercup

wow.. you must teach me how to use it as a weapon.. how do you control the rebound when you hit something hard?

9 Section whip! Walau.. where you learn wan? chaaaaammmpion
good good... BAGUSSSS

Anonymous said...

wah... both also fat ady... Haha. me also same here. Came back home kept makan'ing only. when wanna come out?

Anonymous said...

to jx:-
how to control rebound is simple, just use ur body parts and turn a few more rounds. haha! will teach you when you come back. no worries.. so, COME BACK!
the 9 section whip i'll learn from my Master in UTAR... but that one, he'll definitely teach basic stuffs onli and i'll try to korek as much as i can from him lar. haha!


to kinwai:-
then 3 fatty la~ haha... when you free pulak?

Anonymous said...

zit?? do i looks like pervert? hahha.. i really hope to bash you up properly now la nicevil...perhaps i shouldn't had smile even a little, and should frown abit...nvm, next time i'll going to have packs on my abdomen, that time i frown

Anonymous said...

to gorilla:-
haha.. hopefully we can do it man! haha! then we can post again, proudly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails