Saturday, December 16, 2006

Punishment?

The Bottom Line

Someone is going through some heavy issues and needs your patience and support.

In Detail

Someone in your life is going through some heavy issues that you might not be aware of. This person's recent odd behavior could be leaking into your relationship and subtly -- almost subliminally -- affecting it in a very negative way. Let this person know that you are concerned, and give her or him space to realize the impact this behavior could be having -- don't be hasty with demands to shape up. Your patience and support are needed right now.



Above is quoted from the Friendster Horoscope for my zodiac. Is this kidding me or what? I know I am guilty but this is making me feeling real bad. He is always like that and I just can't stand him sometimes.

I know through out all these while, you might have spent hundred thousands or million on me but, I am a human, we are humans. We just need you to listen to what we have to say and CONSIDER them, not just hearing them. How I wish I could talk to you properly... God bless us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey.. I just remembered I know someone close to me who is always very stubborn, unwilling to be corrected.. Although I have repeatedly told the person about this it never really changes.. I used to get really angry when that happens but now I have sort of given up on that.. :)

That's just some people are.. hopefully with more time and advice, they will start to realize..
It's never too late to learn..

And I guess it's better if we ourselves don't get pissed off too often.. bad for our health.. ahha and more importantly, it will not make the condition any better.

Just try to laugh it off and forget it..

Regards

Anonymous said...

yeap! tx jx. I think i should learn how "not to listen" when they nag... haha! good luck boy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails