Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Stupid Halo & Goddess Han Chae Young




It was Horng Tat's birthday that day. We went to Halo Cafe to celebrate. Guess what? It is expensive like hell! Let me give you a piece of advice, never go there.

Halo Cafe : Please come to eat in our restaurant. We guarantee you that you'll burn a hole in your pocket!!!

Let's forget about that. Introducing to you, Han Chae Young. She's pretty la! Haha! Accidentally saw her on 8TV on Sassy Girl Chun-Hyang and attracted by her. LOLz!



She's gorgeous, isn't she?

When I typed her name on the Internet, I also found out that "she" has a friendster account whereby, there's no Korean friend in it. Not only that, there's not even a pic that is taken by herself. All are downloaded from other sites. Hate that stupid faker!

Never mind. Here's some of her biodata:

Name: Han Chae Young

Origin country : South Korea

DOB: 13th September 1980(Not very far from my age right? I wonder if.....)

Hmmmm.... How I wish I really get to find her Friendster account huh?

Santa Claus: "Dream on, ButTeRcUp!"

"Darn!!"

Sigh... Is my requirement too high or what?!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hell yeah it's expensive! Babi wan... i hate to go to such places. Well the drinks are quite unique la, but still farking xpensive la....

going back this sunday ady. T_T

see u again one of these sunny days botak..

Anonymous said...

lolz... yeah.. so damn exp!! feel like vomitting blood when eating tht fish n chips... lolz! yeap! see ya around dude!

Anonymous said...

Buttercup... I beseech Thee to visit Circles99.

Anonymous said...

got tht JX!!! Haha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails