Yeap! I went to Hong Kong last week with my boss to have some sight-seeing and jalan-jalan cari makan. I really like to tour around Hong Kong for a few reasons.
One, Hong Kong is really colourful. It's good for shooting.
Second, travelling around the whole Hong Kong is very convenient.
I think that 2 reasons are good enough. LOL! But of course, the food and beverages there can burn a big hole in your pocket. Let's move on.
1. Tour around Hong Kong with Buttercup!
3. From GuangZhou, I took a train directly to Hong Kong, of which, will pass by Lo Wu 罗湖 at the border
5. You're in Hong Kong now. Here is somewhere near New Territories(I dont' know how to spell this) 新界
6. Ikimashou~ Let's go!
7. First cab ride in Hong Kong. These drivers are equipped with GPS.
9. We need to get into a little bit of jam to cross the Cross-Harbour Tunnel to the other side of Hong Kong.
11. Being in Hong Kong for 2 days, I never see drivers who sped or ran the red light.
12. Of course, the icon of Hong Kong, the Tram
13. One of the pedestrian walkway
14. And the maids here damn lucky. They get to have an off day during Saturday or Sunday
15. Oh I met Eason! He was shopping happily
16. Hong Kong's MRT
17. First of all, I really like their MRT. VERY WELL ventilated, MRTs are very fast, and see this board, it even show you which is the next station and it will even tell you which door to use to get down!
18. Their MRT stations are very colourful
19. See it yourself
22. Hong Kong-ians, majority-ly are very good in obeying laws. Say, you can hardly find jaywalkers
23. I went to one of the most famous shopping heaven for girls, the Harbour City
26. See how small is this?
27. First time eating Haagen-Dazs. Double scoop for me and boss, HK$ 47 each.
28. Ah-Ne lost in sea of human
31. These AhBengs were performing at a street and they sing really sucks
33. Toilet signs in Harbour City
34. I had my dinner here
35. HK$ 36, I think this is worth the money
36. Playing with bokeh after meal
38. Biggest LV in Asia I think
40. Sky's getting darker
41. Hong Kong from the front view
42. And all these blur image thanks to no-tripod
44. The next day, travelled by tram
46. Another famous double decker bus in Hong Kong
48. I met Yao-Ming too
49. Tram in action
50. Took my lunch here
51. See? Hot Chicks!
52. Interior design of a roadside restaurant
53. Snapping around while waiting for orders to be served
55. Double Treat, HK$44
56. Oh, you can see this thing in many many places in Hong Kong. Sanitisers.
57. Dinner Time
58. Ngao Nam Min 牛腩面
59. Teh-Ais Hong Kong, HK$11
60. Oh, I saw this funny fellar outside McD. He's really craving for one.
61. During the night, I went to this Peak Galleria to have a view of Hong Kong from the other direction
That's all the pictures for now. For easy viewing, go here.
p/s: Going to Hong Kong again in September. Yay!