Thursday, April 26, 2007

UTAR's Special Holiday

Initially I wanted to go to school early morning but, the cool breeze has just made me fell back to my bed and slept for another 2 hours, instead of studying in school.

Woke up again at 10, after preparation, and went to school at 1030. I gotta took a taxi that costs me RM3.00 to be there in school. KNNCCB. So expensive taking cabs alone.

I took my branch in school and I proceeded to the ATM in school. I was trying to withdraw money to pay for me fees next semester. Like usual, I key in all the PINs and bla bla bla, and I chose, "Other Amount" and keyed in RM 4,000.

"You request is denied. This machine can only allow a maximum withdrawal of RM 1,000 at a time."

WTF? Then why the hell you put "Other Amout" there? For fun? To tempt people ar? Siao! And I've got no choice to withdraw the money, 4 times. Until the fourth time, "Your circulation limit has reached today. Please try again." Dang!!!! I just only remembered that I set them to a maximum of RM3,000. Sigh.... Luckily, I got a Maybank ATM card as well to withdrew the last grand.

I headed to the Finance Department. It was pitch black. 0_O||?

I saw one staff from ICTC Department and I went forward to asked him.

"Hi there! Do you know when will the Finance Department open today?"

"Oh, no. It's not opening today."

"WHY?!!"

"Because today is UTAR's holiday!"

"UTAR got special holiday one meh?"

Before he get to say anything, "Oh oh. I know d. Thanks." and I left.

DO YOU KNOW WHY UTAR has a holiday today? It's the dunno-what-what Installation Day of the Paduka Seri Baginda Yang DiPertuan Agung.

It's such a stupid day for me. Going to school such early morning, paying 3 bucks for cab, 3 bucks for branch, and withdrew a 4 grand just to realise that, IT IS PUBLIC HOLIDAY.

Till then.


p/s: Don't attempt to rob me. Robbing me aka attempting suicide. LOLz! Have a nice day peeps!

8 comments:

Homegal said...

hahahaha....
you don know there is holiday today!!!
your fren didn tell you meh...
nvm lah...
is a lesson to teach you,
Be aware when is the holiday!!!

Esther said...

hahah.. my coll's financial dept is open today. i guess mine wants money more than your uni. lol

Anonymous said...

to pidgey:-
swt... yeah, i learnt my lesson. Pay MORE ATTENTION ON HOLIDAY!

to esther:-
haha! i guess so. cos we got no choice and tht's the onli place we can study at. So they not afraid we running off! lolz!

Anonymous said...

cehh wahhh attempting suicide! LOL

Anonymous said...

lolz! haha! like tht then onli ppl dun dare to rob ma! haha! if they got weapon i dun have, mayb i also got no choice but to give them rite? haha!

Xines Ooi said...

keatkeng ahh, read more newspaper or see more news on tv...lolz...the holiday had been announced 2 weeks before the installation day...hehe...

lolz...dun simply scold the atm machine lah...pity lah the machine give you scold for no reasons...hahaha...

i try robbed you can ah? i think you sure dont mind de rite...hehehe...anyway ppl try to rob any one of us means "they are" attemting to sucide...hehe...unless if they are carrying a gun means "we are" the one who attempt to sucide...wan fight back is can but if and only if the person is without a gun...

heard many news before, a ppl who know tkd, Dan 4 la, Dan 6 la or whatsoever been shot to death as robber attempt to rob then and they tempt to fight back like hero without knowing they got gun...i heard this news i also nth to say =.=

Anonymous said...

haha~ i also wanna watch tv ler but no tv here... sob sob. but then newspaper ler, I got read, but i forgot!!! haha! the machine is not stupid. the designer is damn stupid! haha!

Xines Ooi said...

how come designer stupid pulak =.=

Related Posts with Thumbnails