Tuesday, April 10, 2007

わたしのたんじょうび。ありがとございます!

Yes, it was my birthday. Haha! I went back home on 7th April to celebrate my birthday with my family. Sorry ya peeps in Klang, I don't have time to go out with you guys as I reached home only around 6 something. Went out for dinner with family and I got a cake from my family! And then, came back to Setapak around 10 something cause on Monday got exam.

Tiramisu



Four rounds of food and these are among them


See how much food my friends prepared?


This is something special that I got... Haha! I'm not that old rite?











See what this pole is for in the LIFT?


We went to Green Box today!!!





Eat all you can!











Wah, so red!!!






See, yeng or not?

This is the present from my friends here! Thanks alot!

This is my 21st birthday! Haha! Once in a life time! Thanks alot ya people!!! Appreciate all these alot! Muacks~

みなさん、ありがとございます!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seemed like you had a fantastic day/night hahaha!

Well, that's good! Gambate in your exams yah!

Esther said...

wah.. so many girlfriends hor. which one is your ah?! haha..

Anonymous said...

to jx:-

hahA! yeah! not bad! tahnks alot ya! and err.. i wanna pawn you! training!!! ahaha!

to Easter Egg:-
haha! where got wo... T_T... 21 yrs old d no gf some more.. u lar! dowan to be my gf!!! hahaha!

aehknum said...

happy belated birthday!!! Yeng dy wor!! still remember me?? =)

mun k from NS

http://munkhea.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

lolz! of cos i remember! hahaha! never thought that you would turn up here! lolz! thanks alot ya!

keep in touch wo~

Related Posts with Thumbnails