Thursday, April 05, 2007

Almost Lost My Chance Serving The Country

It was a fine day when ButTeRcUp prepare to go to school. He took some pictures as he first time wearing so sexy to Uni.


Fuiyoooh... Sexy arms!!!


::A few hours before today morning...::

"You should wear this.... That!!"

But of course, thanks to Rachel, ButTeRcUp got lots of complements today. (^^,)
::Yesterday::


She insisted to take a pic before leaving the lift


Derek together with WaWa, Bulat-bulat, Timun, and Sheng Jye pay a suprise visit to the Pent House

::Today::

This is the hectic part! Read below:

I was having my breakfast nicely in the canteen while suddenly, 2 of my friends showed up and asked :"Hey, you are going to the camp later rite?"

o_O !!!!!!!!! OMG!!! I totally forgotten about it as I thought it was cancelled! Dang! And guess what am I wearing? My sexy clothes (refer above pictures)!!! I don't have a proper attire for me to carry out the medical checkup! But with no choice, I removed the sexy T-shirt there and wore only my jacket to the camp (because must have collar). This time, we go to Kem Wardieburn to do the checkup. Everything was doing fine. Until.......::Flash back::
Senior: "Last time we only do three rounds of jogging. That's all!"

::Current::
"Okey! Masa untuk jogging. Lari di car park ini sepuluh round saje."

The girls have their eyes opening wide (did I tell you that there are a lot of girls joined! And got 2 leng luis ler!). But to me... "Aiya, 10 round only ma, sap sap water lar!", and off we go.

Phewwww... Finally after ten rounds. "Sila buat tepuk lalat 3 kiraan 1, 10 kali."

*Seniors eyes o_O*

We did.

"Sila buat star jump 10 kali, kiraan saya."

*o_O*

"Ok! Nampak semangat nih!!! Tekan tubi, 10 kali. "

"I sure can do this", I told myself.

"... Kiraan saya!"

*o_O*

Now this is problem. I've wasted so much energy at the jogging part, thinking that only ten rounds, but, now, all this! Plus, I has got a minor, long-term injury at my elbow. Dang!!!! But luckily, I still get to finished all the tekan tubis.

This car park not that big rite? Sap sap water lar! (Your head!!!)


It was seriously a good experience to be at that camp, after such long time. Mostly, I'll pass my checkup. The only thing left to pass is, my FINAL EXAMS! Than I can go for my "vacation"...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man! Good that you still have the stamina!

Good luck on your wataniah application!

And happy birhtday man! hahahah

Anonymous said...

ahahaha! still have the stamina? haha! no lor! me really tired! Thanks alot man! haha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails