Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Dissapointment In Myself

It has been really hectic, tired, and mentally exhausted, for porr ButTeRcUp. It has been a few weeks in row, together with anger, frustration, dissapointment and disability to control the lazy me.

Today I had skipped a class. Public Relations tutorial. 2 reasons why I didn't attend the class. First, for the first time I didn't do this subject's tutorial. Secondly, I'm really exhausted. Trying to hide myself from reality.

I really regretted that I skipped the class, and making myself avoiding realities. This is not me. Give me some time. I'll change. I really need time for that.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol u r slacking off ady....come let me give u some CS spanking :D

Anonymous said...

lolz! knn! slacking off d some more wanna CS??? Half-life 2 deathmatch ma!!!hahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

haha if i play with u for fifteen minutes i am sure will feel guilty and start stuyin ady haha :P gambatte!

Anonymous said...

swt... like tht also can... zadou!

Anonymous said...

Ah time to prioritize. :)

Anonymous said...

yeah! it's time.. T_T

Related Posts with Thumbnails