Saturday, April 21, 2007

I Found The Spirit

Today I woke up early morning and go to school for Taekwondo. School. Not Uni. School!

Yeap! I went back to STAR and met up with sir and a few seniors. It was a last minute decision to go there but I didn't intended to do training. However, I saw something that I missed for a long time --- focusing pads! Seeing Kim Huat and Hong Yew all kicking, I suddenly felt the buring passion is back on to me!

Not only that, today got a few leng lui juniors come back also lar! So they make my day also! LOLz!

Plan to do some jogging tomorrow. It's time to find back the good ol' me. blek!


Then in the afternoon, I went back to school again to join the new prefectorial board for their Unity Programme. It was not that bad, just that, time management is not that good. Haha!

Guess who I met today during the Unity Programme? I met Ei Ling, Vinu, Jenny, Yoke Leng and not forgetting, our transformed Sim Mei Jie Jie! Her hair so long already lor and has gotten prettier! Haha! ( Hey, you owe me one ar! Blek! )

Just that sorry ya, didn't get to fetch you back as my brother was waiting in the rain.

Yeah, this is a lousy blog. ZzzZzzZzZ.

I've found the spirit. All I need now is endurance and preserverance.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is unity programme?

Anonymous said...

hoho! a unity programme is actually a series of activities that are designed to foster the relationship among team members, at here, the prefects! lolz!

Anonymous said...

but.. at school? STAR?

you still so active at school?

LOlz

Anonymous said...

haha! not tht active anymore... only when i go back to klang and i got time. haha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails