Sunday, April 01, 2007

Towards Adulthood, NOT!


Errr.. I think I need to improve more...


This is a gel tank which we used to do DNA analysis



Well, it's just tea, not Tiger Beer




Having a hair cut in a saloon




Dyed my hair...


This one not bad


When on the way back to Setapak, my mom, brought along my sisters and I, went to Pyramid to do some shopping. They bought me a jacket, the shirt above and a pair of errr... trousers? Thanks to them! Haha!

And I did my hair! Finally I dyed my hair. But to most of them, I look more Ah Beng and Ah Fei and LaLa in that hair. Oh well, never mind. Get some critic once in a while is fine. Blek!

Happy April Fool's Day, fools!

9 comments:

Xines Ooi said...

doesnt seems look like ah beng also...hehe...

Anonymous said...

haha! really? cos in pic ma... haa!

Anonymous said...

OMFG kenny, what on earth possessed you to buy that t-shirt!??!!

Esther said...

what fool??

cheh.. pot callin the kettle black. heheh

Anonymous said...

To Li Wei:-

haha! I didn't buy that. My sisters did!

to Esther:-

wei! wehre got! U black wat! dun call me black!

Homegal said...

so good in salon got coffee to drink!!
dye the hair like ah beng....
hehehe!!!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha!! where got wo!!! not coffee ler! jsut plain water! ahahahaha! yeah ah beng ler... T_T

amy-da-great said...

you DYED your hair!!


eh. I have the same shirt lar.

LMAO

Anonymous said...

yo! amy! long time no see! haha! u really got the same shirt? haha! wat a coincident!! haha! next time wear out together ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails