Wednesday, October 06, 2010

A wedding up North

I touched down 3am last Friday. After resting for a few hours, then go to banks and other places to get things all done, I head down to Penang for my cousin's wedding.

Initially, I didn't thought of becoming a photographer of the event but, the hand just got itchy and started shooting.
1.

2.

3. "I'm a happy man!"

4.

5.

6. "Open the door la~~"

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13. The couple receiving blessings from the elders.

14.

15.

16.

17. Look at that grandpa! Cheeky him! XD

18.

19.

20. Thean Charn with his D90 and Tokina 12-24.

21. Keat Beng and Lih San - the newly wed 

It's one good session after so damn long I didn't shoot. =D Only the starting I shoot with 18-70. Picture 2 onwards are all 50mm minolta F1.7 =D

4 comments:

Chelle said...

haha~~ cute grandpa! =P

buttercup said...

yeah yeah he veery cute.. he do the face not only once le XD

looks like you're seeing more pictures now.. hand start to itchy liao boh? XD

Chelle said...

haha... hv to tahan until i get it first... now itchy oso no use. hahaha~

luckily he din do tat "wink" to u..XD or else u'll faint/ ROFL...

buttercup said...

Michelle:
LOL... now itchy you play camera phoen first XD

yeah i will faint XD

Related Posts with Thumbnails