Thursday, December 04, 2008

I Will...

In reply to Ms Ee Von's request, here it is!

1. I'll respond with something random about you.
You're still pretty. *Happy or not? Come faster treat me makan!*

2. I'll tell you which song or movie you remind me of.
Errr.. Ini susah sikit. "小猪小猪肥嘟嘟!" ~~

3. I'll pick a color I feel suits you.
White, I think.

4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
"Fuck you!", if you still remember.

5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
"She's a bit dark and round huh?", that's THAT TIME OK?

6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
Errr.... you want me to say meh? LOL! Read your name in Mandarin. No offense ar~

7. I'll ask you something I've always wondered about you.
I think I had asked before liao. LOL!

8. I'll tell you my favorite thing about you.
I like your arts. Drawings. Last time. Haha. You still draw?

9. I'll tell you my least favorite thing about you.
A bit hot-tempered, some times?

*I removed the last one. Cause I think I don't really have time to do, if there's too many people taggin'. Gomen nasai~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails